PVC 2.0

I am really excited to show off my new and improved 'PVC Marimba' (still, I have no name for this thing). As you can see, the frame is completely made of wood now. I originally had the bright idea of making the frame with PVC pipe (wanted it to be as pure PVC as possible). Well, the PVC frame did not hold the weight well -- especially when traveling! Eventually the frame had crack and fell apart from time to time. The new frame is completely made of professional looking and sturdy wood. This frame is not breaking...dangit.

A big thanks to Andy Massoth (wood-working genius) and my Dad (general all-around genius) for creating the new frame. They put in quite a few hours making it and you can see that it looks AMAZING. I especially like the advertising on the front :).





Now, time to hit the streets and bum out on this thing!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is very open with a really clear description of the issues.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: airplane landing games

    ReplyDelete